Campaign Management Coordinator
New York, NY
In this coordinator position, you will support the development of the Business Operations Service Messaging workstream as well as general business operations support. You will work closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Legal, Product, Operations, Customer Service and Engineering teams. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong communication and organization skills, excellent attention to detail and accuracy, and ability to concurrently manage multiple workstreams and projects.
• Work cross-functionally to execute upstream process of net new or bespoke global transactional email messaging across Disney+, ESPN+, The Disney Bundle and Star+; Operational tasks may include requesting legal approvals, submitting copy for localization, and drafting briefs.
• Compile internal communications including written memos and presentation decks
• Be a strategic business partner to internal key stakeholders such as Product, Product Marketing, Partner Operations, Legal, Localization, Engineering and Marketing Operations
• Coordinate transactional messaging strategy for major initiatives, such as country launches, product feature launches, partnership launches and synergy initiatives
• Identify new opportunities to enhance transactional messaging across Disney+, ESPN+, The Disney Bundle, and Star+.
• Actively seek opportunities to help stakeholders refine their processes (the end-to-end execution of service messaging involves several sub-processes, such as localization and legal approvals).
• Identify process enhancements for incident-driven messaging; strive to make remediation process the most efficient it can be
• Help to maintain process documentation, while also striving to identify opportunities for improvement and increased efficiency
• 1-3 years work experience
• Excellent project management, organizational, and communications skills
• High proficiency in Google Office Suite, particularly Google Slides. Highly adept at creating professional visualizations of data, processes and information
• Ability to work internationally across time zones and regions, with a mindset towards global scalability
• Highly effective oral and written communication and problem solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
• Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and a global network of internal and external partners
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products and businesses
• Digital subscription business and/or entertainment industry experience a plus
• PMP or Scrum Master certification a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxnnpq-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.