Senior Manager Org & Talent Solutions (12 mth FTC)
Do you have a passion for driving people and team development, promoting learning cultures, and creating impactful strategies? The Walt Disney Company is seeking a Senior Manager for our EMEA Organization & Talent Solutions team. Join us in leading the way as we foster growth and empowerment throughout the region.
Overall Purpose of the Role
As a strategic partner within The Walt Disney Company (EMEA), the Organization and Talent Solutions (O&TS) team strives to offer enriching experiences that enhance careers, promote learning, and support development. In this role, you will lead the EMEA O&TS team to assess, develop, and deliver people and team development activities across Learning & Development, Organizational Development, and Talent Management. You will also contribute to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives across the region.
This is a full-time (salaried) 12 month FTC position based 4 days a week in our Hammersmith office.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Learning & Development (L&D): Create an integrated learning roadmap for EMEA, develop learning pathways, lead Leadership Development programs, consult with business clients, and optimize the Learning Management System for employee growth.
• Organizational Development and Effectiveness (OD): Enhance data analytics, manage employee engagement activations, lead Change Management processes, design leadership and team effectiveness tools, and contribute to DE&I initiatives.
• Talent Management: Oversee an Integrated Talent and Performance roadmap, manage performance management cycles, talent and succession planning, and internal mobility strategies.
• Team Management: Develop and lead a high-performing team, manage resourcing, facilitate internal and external facilitators, and ensure consistent application of strategies.
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required:
• Proven experience in large organizations, preferably in the UK or European market.
• Experience in matrix organizations, especially with US parent companies.
• Demonstrated success in consulting with stakeholders, designing and delivering development solutions.
• Familiarity with facilitating leadership discussions and workshops.
• Progressive experience in L&D/OD/Talent, HR Generalist experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of current learning and talent models and trends.
• Team management experience.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Limited, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw2p6k-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.