- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Senior Manager, HRBP, Hongkong/Taiwan (HK/TW) role is based in Hongkong and reporting directly to Executive Director, HR for Greater China & APAC Studios/Content Sales with a dotted line report to Hongkong & Taiwan GM.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an internal experienced HR Business partner to lead an HR team and provide strategic HR support for all LOB's based in Hongkong /Taiwan. The Senior Manager, HRBP will work closely with the HK/TW leadership team as a strategic HR business partner, thought partner and adviser.
Senior Manager, HRBP, HK/TW is responsible for planning and executing various HR programs and initiatives for the client groups through collaboration with both local and regional HR team members and other stakeholders.
As a trusted business partner to our business leaders, this individual is expected to demonstrate his/her in depth expertise in variety of HR topics including talent and organization development, employee relations, change management and DE&I.
• Lead a team of HR practitioners, and work in close partnership with regional HRBP and COE partners to effectively roll out HR programs and initiatives for Hong Kong and Taiwan.
• Provide support to leaders to make the best decision making on people and organization.
• Ensure positive employee experiences throughout the employee lifecycle.
• Agil and adaptive to changes in the external market environment and be able to allocate adequate human resource solutions for new trends and challenges
• Work with leaders to enhance the succession bench through hiring and development of leadership talents.
• Help leaders in driving organization transformation to build a best-in-class team.
• Embrace and integrate inclusion and diversity into business and HR strategies
• In partnership with business leaders, foster a culture that is optimistic, collaborative, inclusive, transparent, caring, creative and agile
• Manage day-to-day employee relations issues. Partnering with legal and ER to solve complex ER issues.
• In charge of consolidating and maintaining up to date organization and people data for the client groups.
• Monitoring of HC and labor costs vis a vis budget of the client groups.
• Serve as visible, involved and an engaged HR partner to employees throughout the organization
• 8 years+ of experiences as a Human Resources manager in any areas of organization development, talent acquisitions, talent development, ER, and compensation and benefits. Min. 3 years of Sr. HRBP experiences supporting multiple client groups, and people management experience
• Working experiences in highly matrixed organization and/or regional roles.
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English. Mandarin and Cantonese a plus.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Excellent analytical skills , technically savvy and attention to details.
• Ability to gain trust and work effectively across multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to identify the best solution and outcome for the organization and to balance between business partnership and employee advocacy.
• Proactive, self-starter who can deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Hong Kong) Ltd., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (APAC).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqe0w1-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.
The Walt Disney Company Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.