Would you like to be a part of a team that is redefining The Walt Disney Company? Disney Entertainment & ESPN (DE&E) Technology is building our future and as a Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) in Financial Planning and Analysis you will partner and strategize with Technology teams and be part of the change. The products, platforms and advancements being introduced by Technology are only possible with versatile, dedicated and hardworking teams. We are looking for the best finance professionals to compliment the staff we have and to lead a growing team during this exciting and dynamic time.
As a SFA supporting Technology, you would collaborate with Technology teams on a regular basis focusing on cost allocation modeling. This particular role will support the Consolidation team which is responsible for consolidating financial information from 9 different technology pillars and putting together high-level, executive storytelling decks with key financial data. As we support this dynamic space, our goals include advancing the Finance team into a premier organization that can carry Technology into the future.
This position is currently based in Burbank, CA and reports to the Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis for Streaming Technology.
You would join a collaborative team performing financial responsibilities for DE&E Technology, including budgeting, forecasting, cost allocations, project modeling, and variance analysis. You would collaborate with other Finance and Accounting professionals to help advance our team's support.
In DE&E Technology, every single day is different! And, in Technology, change is imminent and operations are dynamic, so we must be flexible. On any one day you might:
• Build and maintain an allocation cost model supporting a multi-billion-dollar technology organization
• Work with client-facing finance teams and lines-of-business (LOBs) individuals to ensure clarity around cost allocations and drivers of change
• Work on strategic analysis as requested by Technology leaders and/or LOBs
• Build and maintain service costing model inputs and analyze services supported by Technology and how LOBs utilize those services to drive business delivery or revenue
• Management of quarter close, annual operating plan, long-range plan and forecasts
• Collaborate with Accounting on the latest variance analysis
• Analyze trends to support storytelling and influence decision making
• Contribute to presentations for review with senior leaders
• 3+ years of relevant work experience
• Collaborative mindset combined with ability to work independently
• Proven ability to manage multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment
• Strong financial modeling and analytical skillset
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Advanced proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, SAP & COGNOS preferred
• Intellectual curiosity
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
The hiring range for this position in Burbank is $101,790.00-$124,410.00 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About Disney Entertainment:
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Entertainment.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rby5py-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.