Disney's Direct to Consumer team oversees the Hulu and Disney+ streaming businesses within Disney Entertainment helping to bring The Walt Disney Company's best-in-class storytelling to fans and families everywhere.
The Scheduling Coordinator will serve as daily support to the Disney+ Scheduling team, executing against the Disney+ global scheduling strategy and playing an instrumental role in the day-to-day auditing of schedules and data reconciliation processes. This position will report to the S enior Manager, Scheduling.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Role:
• Ensure the scheduling strategy is executed with accuracy and aligns with business rules. Under direction of Senior Manager, Scheduling and guidance of Lead Scheduler, provide critical spot-checks for other schedulers as often as needed.
• Pulls and audits scheduling reports on a regular basis
• Act as additional point of contact for Scheduling team with other cross-functional teams
• Support the Scheduling team on ad-hoc projects
• Support Senior Manager, Scheduling and Lead Scheduler with international launch initiatives
Required Education, Experience/Skills/Training:
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 1 years experience in scheduling, or related field is required.
• PC and Mac knowledge required.
• Strong Excel and Google Workspace skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Extremely detail-oriented, with ability to multitask, effectively coordinate changing priorities, and meet tight deadlines.
• Diplomatic mindset and proven ability to work well in a team environment and across a matrixed organization.
• Strong emotional intelligence and collaborative spirit.
• Proactive mindset that allows for self-sufficiency when it comes to finding solutions or learning new skills.
• Ability to adapt quickly and proactively to new technology and constantly evolving organizations, and to thrive in an extremely fast-paced and high-pressure working environment.
Preferred Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree preferred in digital media, TV/Film studies, Communications or related field
• SVOD experience a plus
• Experience in Airtable
• Relevant experience working with international teams a plus
The hiring range for this position in Glendale, CA is $52,398.00 to $70,290.00 per year based on a 40 hour work week. The amount of hours scheduled per week may vary based on business needs. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4pj7z-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.