TWDS Production Operations Coordinator
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration, and creativity. If you want to be part of the production and distribution of world class stories through television and movies, we want to hear from you.
The Production Operations Coordinator is an integral role supporting Production Operations and Environmental Sustainability functions and contributes to the overall success of the team. The successful candidate will act as administrative support for the Production Operations Executive and collaborate with team members within Burbank and the UK with a wide range of projects and initiatives.
• Update and maintain Executive's calendar; schedule and facilitate meeting logistics (including sending out and managing invites) with internal and external partners
• Gather and track production schedules across all banners (Disney, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios and Searchlight Pictures)
• Compile meeting agendas and manage follow-ups as needed, communicating next steps, issues, and outcomes to stakeholders
• Maintain repository of team policies, procedures, and materials
• Develop strong working relationships with coordinators across the Studio and within partner functions, including Disney General Entertainment, Corporate Risk Management, and Enterprise Environmental Sustainability
• Update team members of relevant activity across the Company and Studio
• Assist with formatting and proofing of production and sustainability documents & communications as assigned
• Consolidate and maintain metrics and reporting
• Coordinate set visits and associated logistics, as necessary
• Foster and cultivate dynamic culture across the global team
• Manage special projects as assigned
• Experience supporting an executive, in a high-paced environment
• Physical Production experience preferred, either in studio or on set
• Proficiency in scheduling meetings and organizing calendars globally
• High level of integrity in handling proprietary and confidential information; promotes confidence with other employees in handling sensitive data
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Be adaptable and flexible to shifting priorities and partner needs
• Ability to work calmly, professionally, and collaboratively, under pressure, and with a variety of personalities
• Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment effectively balancing and prioritizing multiple projects
• Self-starter, with a proactive can-do, solution-oriented mindset
• Strong experience and knowledge of Smartsheets, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint necessary
• 2+ years of related work experience with demonstrated success
• Desire to continue development of production industry knowledge
• Passionate about environmental sustainability
• Flexibility with schedule to connect with teams in various time zones
The hiring range for this position in Los Angeles, CA is $59,925 to $77,550 per year based on a 40-hour work week. The amount of hours scheduled per week may vary based on business needs. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About Studios Content:
The Studios Content group encompasses a collection of world-class entertainment studios that produce high-quality cinematic storytelling for both theatrical and streaming release. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of popular stage shows on Broadway and around the world.
This position is with The Traveling Lab, which is part of a business we call Studios Content.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw2m42-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.