Production Department Secretary - Phineas & Ferb (Disney Television Animation)
The Production Department Secretary is the communication hub of a television series production. They are primarily responsible for phones and scheduling meetings for the show leadership and crew, preparing and executing expense reports and show credits, partnering with the script department and story editor, and organizing crew events, as well as purchasing snacks and supplies.
• Coordinating and scheduling meetings for Executive Producers and Line Producer
• Maintaining production calendar
• Answering phones for Executive Producers taking messages and managing emails
• Compiling, ensuring accuracy and distributing show credits
• Completing expense reports as per DTVA procedures
• Posting record memos to show servers
• Interacting with Writers, Line Producers and Story Editors to prepare scripts
• Partnering with script department to facilitate distribution of scripts at all key stages of the production: From Premise, Outlines, and all versions of Script (including Final/Numbered and Recording and Conformed) and Pick Ups & ADR, as well as other written material, as directed by Show Runners, Line Producer and Story Editor
• Timely formatting of ADR scripts for records
• Communication with Casting Department to ensure all pertinent materials are at recording sessions
• Assist casting coordinator at records when needed
• Completing travel authorizations and coordinating travel for production crew both domestic and international
• Ordering supplies for crew/production through SAP E-Source and approved vendors
• Increasing crew morale by suggesting and organizing team-building activities (crew potlucks, birthday celebrations, etc.)
• Point person for facilities; contact operations for crew needs
• Filing & Photocopying as needed
• Distribution of materials
• Performing all other applicable duties as assigned by Line Producer/Executive
• Post music lyrics to show server
• Conform music lyrics from the locked animatic and send for Legal/Standards & Practices approval
• Ability to oversee multiple tasks and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
• Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
• Mac or PC proficient.
• Microsoft Office – knowledgeable use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint
• Final Draft
• Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge of SAP and Concur
• Associates degree or equivalent work experience
• Burbank, CA
The hiring range for this union position in Glendale, California is $ 22.46 to $22.46 per hour.
• Status: Non-exempt hourly, Union OPEIU
• Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
About Disney General Entertainment Content:
The Disney General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company's streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business we call Disney General Entertainment Content.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g61mx9-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.