Production Associate- Disney TVA (The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder)
The Production Associate works on a project through the completion of pre-production. As a PA, the y are available to support the a rtists and production crew on all tasks during pre-production and production. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Gathering all artwork including character models, props and location designs for shipments to production facilities, including labelling, categorizing and creating final model packs for shipment.
• Organiz ing asset files, uploads model s to Insight, preps files for Background P ainters and Color Designer .
• Maintain all artwork files to be in standardized formats, including naming conventions.
• Assisting in the creation and maintenance of design lists as needed.
• Take notes at assigned meetings - conference calls ( Zoom ) with Vendor, animation launches, etc.
• Getting Director's approval on artwork .
• Providing any necessary materials for artists including reference .
• Pulling ''same as'' artwork
• Quality control for line quality in digital artwork
• Communicating any delays to Production Manager
or Supervisor immediately
• Assisting in the archival of artwork once a production is complete
• Make suggestions for streamlining and improving pipelines including ideas for re-use, workflow efficiencies, and flagging complexity issues.
• Assisting in prepping materials for awards submissions
• Update and maintain production art boards.
• Maintains a helpful attitude, while showing eagerness and curiosity.
• Helps organize morale events as directed by the Line Producer / Associate Producer or Production Manager/Production Supervisor .
• Performing all other applicable duties as assigned by Line Producer or Production Manager
• Additional duties as necessary, or as defined by individual contracts
• Ability to oversee multiple tasks and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
• Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
• Mac or PC proficient
• Familiar with Final Draft 9.0, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator, ToonBoom Storyboard Pro
• Knowledgeable use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft
Outlook and PowerPoint
The pay rate for this role in Glendale, CA is $42,200.00-$57,900.00. The base pay actually offered may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience, among other factors. Select benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, such as medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered. To learn more about our benefits visit: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business we call Disney Branded Television.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d567k7-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.