Disney Streaming is changing how people watch movies, shows, sports and live events. Our mission is to create
the best entertainment experiences in the world and push the envelope of what's possible. And it's an incredibly
exciting time to work in streaming media as more content creators seek how to engage their audience with
compelling user experiences.
As a team, we are passionate about building high-quality, innovative and authentic experiences that connect
people with the content they love. We work where art meets science, using the power of marketing
communications to make deep connections with our subscribers and prospects. Join us on this journey!
As a Product Marketing Coordinator, you will act as a liaison product marketing PMs, Operations, & the broader
marketing organization. You will be embedded with the Product Marketing team but play a key role in developing
and ensuring the successful implementation of our world class go-to-market and subscriber engagement
communications. You will gain a deep understanding of product marketing processes and develop a keen ability
to define deliverables and ensure smooth delivery to our channel and technical operations team. The right
person for this role has a passion for and knowledge of design, design thinking and the personality to lead
successful programs that run across Disney+, Star, Star+ and a lot more! In this role you will:
• Be a bridge between PMM teams, Design, and Marketing Operations for asset creation and delivery and adherence to our design systems
• Be a point of contact for incoming design reviews and approval requests from product marketing team members
• Be a point of contact for key incoming asset questions and requests both domestically and internationally via marketing briefs and tickets which you will help manage
• Drive asset-design planning and resource delegation for all materials necessary for in-product, partnership, video requests, lifecycle, app store and other materials on global basis.
• Communicate regularly re: process gaps or areas to improve; work transparently with Sr. Directors and Design Leads to identify areas for process improvement; drive process changes / adoption across impacted teams
• Stay connected with Programming teams for upcoming title launches that require design support
• Foster improved collaboration between DMED Product design and other groups within the Disney corporation that support the Disney+ platform - ranging from Brand and Performance Marketing teams to our Franchise content creators like Marvel, Pixar, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Nat Geo, FOX, and more.
• Coordinate delivery of design assets for email with relevant teams in order to facilitate quick, predictable timelines, and with appropriately defined scope
• Ensure the team has a clear definition of success for outcomes/deliverables before starting a design project
• Identify and remove blockers to enable all teams in the process to work productively toward project goals
• Track and manage dependencies across multiple projects; lead escalation processes to make issues visible to stakeholders and leadership; drive resolution of dependency issues through the process
• 1-2 years managing processes and workflows across marketing teams, a product design team or similar discipline
• Familiar with working on projects with distributed teams, making use of technology and process to overcome the challenges of working with remote staff
• Experience coordinating large teams on complex high-profile projects, and are viewed as the ''go-to'' individual
• Familiar with project management / tracking tools (like JIRA, Confluence, Asana, Trello, or others), including tool administration, customization of issues/workflows s and attributes
• Experience within the media entertainment industry is highly desirable and strongly recommended
• Experience handling sensitive high profile studio assets
• Comfortable in fast changing environments, with fluctuating demands, building and managing relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
• Familiar with Design process and rituals; able to understand design deliverables with designers
• Self-managed in organizing your work and executing on it
• Able to prepare and interpret flow charts, schedules and step-by-step project plans
• Excellent problem solving skills; thrives when working with complexity
• Organized and detail-oriented: able to track multiple moving workstreams
• Builds strong relationships throughout the company and earns the trust of team members
• Strong listener: able to deeply understand the team's needs, ask the right questions to keep a project moving in the right direction, and proactively pursue feedback
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0m1ze-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.