Photo Editor (Disney Entertainment Television)
Are you someone with a keen eye for image quality and photogenic content while facilitating multiple production timelines? At Disney Entertainment Television we are seeking a skilled Photo Editor who will review, edit and select photography coverage such as gallery, episodic/unit and event photography! In this role, you will coordinate with photo team members as well as publicity and marketing teams to identify photography needs.
• Review and edit large volumes of photography coverage.
• Coordinate assignments with Photo Managers, Editors and Photo Producers.
• Liaise with publicity, marketing, and other collaborators to review edits and make changes as needed.
• Facilitate the arrival, receipt and completion of assets.
• Log basic data regarding edits in internal database.
• Move completed jobs onto internal server.
• Collaborate with coordinators and photo managers to troubleshoot any asset issues.
• Previous work experience as a photo editor.
• Ample experience with photo editing software and digital technology.
• Experience in digital photography, digital editing, color/composition and photographic techniques.
• Ability to mange multiple tight timelines and ability to lead.
• Possess an eye for identifying high quality images and photographic content.
• Aptness to multi-task and occasionally work late nights and weekends.
• Bachelor's degree in Photography, photojournalism, visual arts, digital media or related field, or equivalent work experience.
The hiring range for this position in Burbank, CA is $77,100.00 to $103,400.00 per year based on a 40 hour work week. The amount of hours scheduled per week may vary based on business needs. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About Disney Entertainment Television:
The Disney Entertainment Television group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company's streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
This position is with Riverside Television Services, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Entertainment Television.
Riverside Television Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ox8q-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.