Assistant, Media Planning
New York, NY
Disney Streaming is a business unit within the Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) segment at The Walt Disney Company, which oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company's international operations and direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including Disney+, ESPN+, and the upcoming general entertainment international offering Star and Star+. Our core mission is to deliver the unparalleled storytelling created by our renowned content partners across The Walt Disney Company to global audiences by giving them the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
The Partner Marketing Coordinator will play a critical role in assisting and supporting the Partner Marketing team as they plan and execute marketing campaigns across our device partner platforms (Roku, Fire TV, Samsung, PlayStation, XBOX, and more) This is a highly collaborative role which will work across all of the following business units: the Disney & ESPN teams, CTV paid device team, global marketing teams all while supporting the Partner Marketing Team.
• Responsible for supporting the global Partner Marketing team in all faucets of key tentpole programming campaigns across all applicable regions
• Acquire and traffic network assets and approvals for marketing promotional requests and partner campaigns
• Develop and assemble presentation materials, including partnership recaps, campaign summaries/learnings; opportunity to present and share ideas with wider team
• Responsible for writing and submitting creative briefs
• Assist in executing and trafficking marketing campaigns for Disney Streaming products (Disney+, ESPN+, the Disney Bundle, Star and Star+)
• Monitor and inform team of industry trends, as well as track competitors within the marketplace
• Occasional administrative duties including managing team meetings, compiling and circulating meeting notes
• Collaborate with the CTV paid media team to determine client solutions and improve consumer experience on connected TV platforms
• 1 or more years of marketing/partner marketing experience
• Comfort with Excel and experience with digital reporting tools
• Understanding of the OTT universe and subscription ecosystem is a plus
• Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent communicator, adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Highly organized project management skills
• Extremely effective communicator, presenter, influencer
• College degree required
• College degree required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d91x54-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.