Org & Talent Solutions Consultant (PH)
In this role, you will be part of the DMED Org & Talent Solutions Team and partner with our People Insights COE and Workforce Planning teams to roll-out the Employee Lifecycle Survey Strategy and Diversity and Inclusion Dashboards across DMED globally. We are looking for a consultant, analyzer, and integrator to bring our people insights products to market to drive culture, employee experience, and business initiatives
People Insights Products Roll-out and Implementation:
• Partner with the Org & Talent Solutions team to launch the global Employee Experience Survey and Diversity Dashboards for DMED in partnership with multiple HR Partners within and outside the US
• Support the rollout of scalable people insights solutions including but not limited to: developing project plans, engaging stakeholders, devising communication plans, analyzing data and extracting insights, and developing compelling stories to drive business leaders and HR to action
• Responsible for developing marketing materials, overviews of our plan/approach, and training materials to help drive clarity and adoption of our people insights products
• Prepare presentations to orient stakeholders to the strategy and plan, ensuring awareness and understanding of timelines, roles, and actions to ensure effective implementation
• Translate complex data and analysis into simple and concise insights and visualization
• Train the HR community and business leaders on the use of analytics, dashboards, and basic statistical measurements
• Build polished presentations for HR and business leader
• Combine survey and diversity data with other workforce data to tell holistic stories about our people and culture to inform HR and business strategies
• Collaboratively partners with stakeholders to identify needs and develop solutions
• Operates with a global mindset while fostering the open exchange of ideas between all Stakeholders
• Has a natural curiosity to continuously ask ''what's possible'' and an ability to bring those concepts to reality
• Develops new ideas, seeing issues from multiple angles, acting with a sense of curiosity and urgency to transport innovations from other areas, and contributes to a culture of continuous improvement
• Able to analyze complex data sets, extract the insights that matter most, and tell compelling stories to drive adoption of new feedback and action planning approach
• Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders; resolves conflict quickly with a bias towards developing win-win solutions
• Knows how to tell compelling stories in ways that are visually appealing and captivate audiences
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company's international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Operations LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Operations LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwqy6-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.