Executive Assistant - TV Entertainment and Compliance
New York, NY
The Walt Disney Company's Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) is a new, global business segment for The Walt Disney Company with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly-evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company's direct-to-consumer streaming services – ESPN+, the Disney+ streaming service and its ownership stake in Hulu -- alongside Disney's international media businesses, DMED aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company's global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
Responsible for day to day operations and management of a 1500 person office, ensuring business is conducted in a clean, safe, and efficient work environment and that the value of the Company's physical assets are protected and enhanced.
• Meet and greet all visitors and maintain a daily log of guests
• Point of contact for all visitors - enter and confirm names in building security portal, notify teams members of visitors arrival, ensure visitors are greeted upon arrival and feel welcome
• Directs employee service requests to the appropriate staff or contract service for resolution including engineering, maintenance, cleaning, mechanical and vendors.
• Answer, screen, and direct all incoming phone calls
• Assists with new hire onboarding and orientation
• Maintain company directory listing with assistant names, numbers, and other helpful contacts
• Manage seasonal/occasional gift distribution
• Handle all office supply requests and responsible for all inventory checks
• Manage conference room cleanliness, set-up and supply stock
• Screen all incoming emails to the office management inbox and direct to the correct recipient
• Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers, as well as interoffice deliveries
• Handle all badging requests for New York offices and distribute accordingly
• Diligently support and maintain good working relationships with all employees
• Assists with general administrative tasks as assigned
• Familiarity with basic office procedures and equipment including but not limited to faxing, scanning, printing, and copying
• Must be able to work independently, multi-task and prioritize work requests
• Must be computer literate, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and other office programs
• Must possess a high level of interpersonal and communications skills and be willing to be a team player
• Must have strong problem-solving skills, pay close attention to detail, and possess the ability to work well under pressure and deliver within required deadlines
• A high school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
• College or university credits or degree in applicable discipline preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpojn-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.