Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic, along with The Simpsons and much more. In select international markets, it also includes the general entertainment content brand, Star. The flagship direct-to-consumer streaming service from The Walt Disney Company, Disney+ offers an ever-growing collection of exclusive originals, including feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series, and short-form content. With unprecedented access to Disney's long history of incredible film and television entertainment, Disney+ is also the exclusive streaming home for the newest releases from The Walt Disney Studios. Disney+ is available as a standalone streaming service, as part of the Disney Bundle in the US that gives subscribers access to Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+, or as part of Combo+ in Latin America with Star+, the standalone general entertainment and sports streaming service in the region. For more, visit disneyplus.com, or find the Disney+ app on most mobile and connected TV devices.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Ops Coordinator.
• Build and make updates to our global web homepages and marketing landing pages in our content management system (CMS)
• Set up and monitor A/B tests in our experimentation platform
• Set up and monitor A/B tests in App Store partner platforms
• Coordinate with QA, Localization, and Design teams to ensure that assets for landing pages are delivered on schedule and according to specifications
• Assist in coordinating with regional and local teams to ensure that content is optimized for local markets
• Assist with pulling ad-hoc analytics reports from dashboards and working with the Analytics team to write requirements for custom reports
• Contribute ideas to the landing page and app store experimentation roadmaps
• Flexible nature with the ability to anticipate needs, problem solve, and prioritize multiple tasks and activities in a dynamic, deadline-driven work environment
• Attention to detail, with an ability to identify risks and issues and propose solutions
• Ability to self-organize and follow established organization systems
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with others at all levels
• Self-motivated, with a drive to exceed expectations
• Experience working with content management platforms such as Drupal, Contentful, Magento, or Adobe Experience Manager
• Experience supporting globally distributed stakeholders
• Experience with planning and executing A/B tests
• Experience working on a subscription-based business
• BA/BS degree or equivalent business and operational experience
The hiring range for this position in New York is $54,940.00 to $73,700.00 based on a 40 hour work week. The amount of hours scheduled per week may vary based on business needs. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About Studios Content:
The Studios Content group encompasses a collection of world-class entertainment studios that produce high-quality cinematic storytelling for both theatrical and streaming release. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of popular stage shows on Broadway and around the world.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Studios Content.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2e97y-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.