The Disney Marketing Coordinator will assist the The Disney Bundle product marketing team with marketing campaign development and deployment. They will help drive the development, creation, delivery, and management of marketing materials across a range of paid, earned, and owned marketing channels. Successful candidates will be able to manage complex timelines and business priorities to ensure on-time and flawless execution of various creative placements, formats, and platforms. They will also be required to successfully navigate and coordinate across multiple cross-functional stakeholders to ensure holistic alignment on said marketing materials.
• Translate strategic business objectives into clear and actionable campaign briefs, including key messages, target audience definition, and campaign KPIs
• Interface with Disney Streaming Services and broader Walt Disney Company creative teams to request, track, and ensure on time delivery of market-ready creative assets
• Ensure DSS-developed creative adheres to The Disney Bundle brand style guide, and is appropriately cleared for any 3rd party use cases
• Partner cross-functionally with teams across the Walt Disney Company including brand, studio, synergy, and partner marketing to stay informed of broader company priorities that may have important impact on The Disney Bundle.
• Collaborate with Lifecycle marketing teams as needed to ensure brand consistency across consumer engagement & retention touchpoints
• Support Sr. Manager with the build-out, maintenance, and evolution of an iterative performance media learning agenda
• Work closely with Product Management & Marketing to support new product launches, updated product features, and understanding of consumer flows that impact The Disney Bundle and its subscribers
• Coordinate campaign kickoffs and creative asset reviews with marketing leadership, business unit stakeholders, and creative leadership
• Assist with reporting as needed, including compiling in-market creative executions, competitive landscape creative, and asset performance across marketing channels
• 1 or more years of marketing/partner marketing experience
• Comfort with Excel and experience with digital reporting tools
• Understanding of the OTT universe and subscription ecosystem is a plus
• Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent communicator, adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Highly organized project management skills
• Extremely effective communicator, presenter, influencer
• College degree required
• College degree required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98624-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.