Senior Manager, HR Business Partner
The Walt Disney Company's Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) is a new, global business segment for The Walt Disney Company with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly-evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company's direct-to-consumer streaming services – ESPN+, the Disney+ streaming service and its ownership stake in Hulu -- alongside Disney's international media businesses, DMED aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company's global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
Do you thrive in roles where you can contribute your expertise to major organizational transformations and achieve improved business results? Our team values diverse thinking and enjoys a collaborative and inclusive work environment where career development and employee engagement are of utmost importance.
As a Manager, Organization Development, you will become a trusted advisor, working closely with your clients in collaboration with HR Business Partners to enable change and business transformation.
• Facilitate, guide, and support change management, organizational structure/design, and culture change initiatives that impact the productivity and achievement of business goals
• Manage client relationships and gather data on business needs and design strategies to meet needs
• Facilitate project planning, creates and monitors project plans and manages the completion of assigned projects
• Monitor and continually improves the effectiveness of existing OD support to ensure overall impact and value
• Establish, track and report OD metrics to measure organizational impact based on established goals and timelines.
• Identifies business needs by assessing opportunities to advance business objectives and/or minimize risk; creates value through insight, leveraging data to create business value
• Partners with stakeholders to identify needs and develop solutions; operates with a global mindset while fostering the open exchange of ideas and solutions
• Able to clearly and concisely communicate complex concepts to employees, managers, and executives
• Identifies opportunities for improvement by seeing issues from multiple angles, finds ways to implement innovations in a practical approach that quickly meets business needs
• Is a positive example for others; demonstrates adaptability and optimism in times of conflict and uncertainty
• Raises the bar on performance for themselves and inspiring their partners to do the same; contributes to an environment in which constructive collaboration replaces tension
• 5-8 years of OD consulting experience. Demonstrated management consulting skills and the ability to influence change within an organization
• Experience in a broad range of Organization Development frameworks and Change Management resources and tools
• Experience in agenda design, meeting planning and management, and large and small group facilitation
• Experience leading/managing or supporting projects and project teams
• Presentation, facilitation and training skills, including creation, presentation and delivery of material
• Strong executive presence and stellar interpersonal and relationship building skills to interface effectively at all levels of an organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organization and project management skill
• Extensive experience with the Microsoft suite of programs (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Graduate Degree preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88b5x-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.