The Walt Disney Company's Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) is a new, global business segment for The Walt Disney Company with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly-evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company's direct-to-consumer streaming services – ESPN+, the Disney+ streaming service, and its ownership stake in Hulu -- alongside Disney's international media businesses, DMED aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company's global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
In this role, the Manager, HR Business Partner will execute human resources strategies and tactics to support the needs of the Disney Streaming Businesses. The Manager will lead and facilitate HR programs and strategies to support the client groups through collaboration with HR leadership, HR specialty groups, and other HR business partners. He or she will serve as a consultant to business leaders on talent matters, including organizational effectiveness, leader effectiveness, organizational design, and learning needs/opportunities.
• Demonstrated consulting, communication (written and verbal), and presentation skills
• Practical, proactive, and action-oriented mind-set
• Team player who quickly builds trust with business leaders as well as other HR partners
• Ability to manage simultaneous priorities and offer creative solutions
• Resiliency in working in the ''grey.''
• Basic knowledge of employment and labor laws required
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Master's Degree with emphasis Human Resource Management, Organization Development or Business preferred