- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionWe are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Ad Sales team in Belgrade. The Key Account Manager will implement and make the TWDC Sales strategy operational with a detailed action plan and execute it accordingly in order to achieve the set targets, assisting the Ad Sales Director on the sales and marketing efforts towards existing TWDC advertisers and establishing relationships with potential new advertisers.
This role will require you to be onsite 4 days a week.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Responsible for achieving the forecasted sales targets that are set by the Ad Sales Director for the fiscal year;
• KAM focus is to grow revenue by generating new business, retaining existing clients and growing business across both Media Networks and other businesses in the Disney portfolio
• Accurate monthly revenue projections
• Continuously identify opportunities for additional revenue sources
• Continuously strive to identify opportunities to maximize revenue opportunities
• Network, engage with and build strong relationships across levels at client as well as agency organizations to understand business trends, have direct visibility on upcoming campaigns and revenue potential
• Deliver maximum value on deals by collaborating with cross-functional teams across the organization and taking complete ownership of deal execution, client servicing and post evaluation of campaigns
• Create and deliver powerful and persuasive presentations to clients
• Demonstrate rigor in process management, be dynamic, prompt and flexible in management approval across all internal and external stakeholders
• Natural relationship manager, understanding how to balance the company's needs with that of a partner
• Comfortable representing company in external meetings and events
• Prepares, organizes and follows special-to-client projects based on programming and the actions of the clients. Briefs the marketing and creative team to create projects. Responsible for being the communications point between the sales team and creative/production departments;
• Maintains knowledge about TWDC's channels performance – ratings, shares, actual and future program and projects;
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the market – clients' activities, competitors, influencing TWDC Ad sales strategy development and provide regular feedback to the Ad Sales Director;
• Prepares and updates advertising sales budgets on a weekly, monthly, yearly and sector basis with respect to market conditions, as well as all other reports requested by the Ad Sales Director and Finance Department;
• IT savvy across core business applications and remote working tools (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack, Zoom)
• Promote an effective Safety, Health and Environment culture, to ensure a safe and healthy working environment within area of operation. It is our policy to conduct all of our business in an honest and ethical manner. We take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships wherever we operate by implementing and enforcing effective systems to counter bribery and corruption.
• University degree in media, communications, business or related;
• Previous knowledge in media sales and TV and media buying;
• Minimum 5 years' experience in media related companies, preferably in television or media agency;
• A broad network of media-buyers and direct advertisers.
• Highly collaborative and self-sufficient, capable of performing data analysis and creating presentations independently;
• Strong written and verbal communications skills;
• A strong multitasker with a high level of attention to detail, capable of managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously;
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and a strong team player
• Ability to leverage relationships, build a strong network and have effective negotiations
• Media or entertainment brand experience is beneficial, as is familiarity with processes and policies of a multinational corporation
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
This position is with TWDC BULGARIA EOOD, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk7x6k-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.
The Walt Disney Company Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.