The Walt Disney Company's Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) is a new, global business segment for The Walt Disney Company with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly-evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company's direct-to-consumer streaming services – ESPN+, the Disney+ streaming service and its ownership stake in Hulu -- alongside Disney's international media businesses, DMED aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company's global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) collaborates with HR and business leaders to achieve the objectives of the client groups that they work with. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of strong business acumen, human resources and Organization Development expertise, and consulting skills. As a forward-looking business partner, the HRBP will proactively assess business performance to identify gaps and initiate client and HR partnerships to develop HR solutions. A strong collaborator, the HRBP will work closely with HR and functional partners to deliver solutions and change management plans that provide sustainable benefits. The HRBP will also partner to act as an advisor to business leaders regarding HR policies and processes (.e.g., merit and promotion planning, performance management and talent planning) in order to optimize employee productivity and engagement.
• Demonstrated consulting, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
• Practical, action-oriented mind-set
• Team player who quickly builds trust and working relationships
• Ability to manage simultaneous priorities
• Resiliency to working in the ''grey''
• Basic knowledge of employment and labor law required
• Bachelor's degree required
• Master's Degree with emphasis Human Resource Management, Organization Development or Business preferred