Executive Assistant, Publicity (Disney Television Studios)
This role supports a Vice President and the staff of the Disney Television Studios Publicity department. Ideal candidates will have supported a high-volume desk and have the proven ability to manage complex and shifting schedules. The department is collaborative and inclusive; an employee on this desk will be immersed in a challenging and dynamic publicity environment. It's imperative that the candidate be a team player.
• Position reports to the VP in the Publicity department, however the position assists the rest of the department staff, as needed.
• Requires a professional interest in publicity and media relations.
• Must have basic knowledge of entertainment publicity, talent and related business contacts (agents, managers, publicists, media outlets, etc.).
• Must possess a positive & can-do attitude, be a self-starter, able to multi-task, and prioritize in a fast paced work environment, as well as work well with others.
• Daily scanning of trades, newspapers and entertainment weeklies for compilation of daily press clip packet.
• Compilation of media quote sheets, pitching charts, air date schedule and publicity status reports.
• Daily administrative support: phone coverage, filing, invoice processing/check requisitions.
• Responsible for compiling and updating media contact database for print and broadcast media.
• Responsible for booking executive and talent travel and creating itineraries for talent publicity appearances.
• Assist with broadcast clip selection and manage all aspects of clip clearances and delivery.
• List management including maintaining accurate contact info for talent/EPs, show rosters, management contacts, etc.
• Obtain show materials such as talent bios, headshots and other assets as needed.
• 2+ years related industry experience mandatory.
• Must remain professional at all work events and be comfortable communicating with all levels of industry talent.
• Ability to work overtime as needed.
• Requires excellent computer, design and organizational skills. (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Adobe, Excel proficient).
The hiring range for this position in Burbank, CA is $ 52,398.00 to $ 70,290.00 per year based on a 40 hour work week. The amount of hours scheduled per week may vary based on business needs. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About Disney General Entertainment Content:
The Disney General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company's streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
This position is with Touchstone Television Productions, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney General Entertainment Content.
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1x090-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.