Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
We are seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant (EA) to provide support to our Senior Vice President (SVP) and Country Manager. As an EA, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring smooth operations and enabling the SVP to focus on leading Disney's mission in the Nordics & Baltics region.
Leveraging your extensive EA experience will be valued, as you play a crucial role in optimizing time and resources, allowing the SVP to focus on driving Disney's mission forward. Furthermore, you will be an essential part of the team and take ownership of different projects related to CSR & Communication.
• Manage day-to-day administrative tasks, allowing Hans to concentrate on strategic initiatives.
• Efficiently handle Hans's dynamic calendar, ensuring all meetings are well-prepared and organized.
• Prepare and attend executive leadership meetings, and manage action items and follow-ups.
• Take charge of bi-weekly Town-Hall meetings, from setting agendas to technical aspects.
• Collaborate with PR & Corporate Communications Director on internal communication and CSR projects.
• Assist in coordinating CSR initiatives, internal departmental communications, and company culture building.
• Manage travel arrangements and ensure Hans is well-prepared for all events.
• Safeguard sensitive and confidential information.
• 3+ years as an executive assistant in a multinational organization, ideally with listed company or high compliance standards experience.
• Fluency in English and one Scandinavian language (both verbal and written).
• You have a sense of urgency and attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
• Relentlessly organized and structured, you make sure to know objectives. You proactively follow through behind the scenes in furtherance of these, and you make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
• You act with an execution-oriented can-do attitude and as an informed representative. You reflect values, culture, and brand – at all levels, internally and externally. You make a strong positive impression on key contacts.
• You can grasp the big picture yet track operational detail and overview. You learn this from always proactively communicating and asking questions to resolve open issues. You fill the gaps, and you can quickly re-prioritize tasks when needed.
If you are a driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is ready to contribute to the success of our organization, we encourage you to apply!
This position is with DISNEY COMPANY NORDIC, FILIAL AF, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv2480-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.
The Walt Disney Company Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.