Executive Assistant, Creative Marketing (Nat Geo / Disney Branded TV)
The Executive Assistant position reports to the Executive Vice President of Creative Marketing and supports the Vice President of Design. Day-to-Day responsibilities include completing expense reports, travel planning, taking phone messages, making calendar adjustments, and scheduling zoom meetings. In addition to understanding the executive's business -- and business needs – the role also includes developing deep knowledge of the leadership and workings of Nat Geo and Disney Channels, and of related departments across the Disney enterprise to support the functions of those groups.
• Provide day-to-day administrative support for high level Executive including, but not limited to, the following:
• Manage the EVP and VP's scheduling, calendar, meetings, communications, and task prioritizing
• Schedule and coordinate meetings with all relevant information including creating agendas, distributing, and printing applicable materials
• Take phone messages and distribute information amongst staff
• Complete expense reports and book travel accommodations
• In addition to executive support, the role will also provide departmental assistance for events, technology, and staff
• 2+ years' experience supporting a Vice President, senior executive, and/or equivalent experience
• Administrative experience as an EA in a professional setting in support of high-pace and large-scale organization
• Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
• Ability to make independent decisions when handling sensitive and confidential information while exercising good judgment and discretion when Executive is out of the office
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized, with a strong ability to manage multiple high priority projects, and appropriately prioritize work within tight deadlines
• Ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines with a calm, professional manner
• Proactively anticipate needs of Executive and manage office time efficiently
• Ability to maintain an efficient office, files, systems, and information
• Professional, friendly, easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities, and assignments
• Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible
• Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills to assure successful interaction with Senior Executives, as well as business unit contacts and key external partners
• High-level competency in general administrative skills including answering the phone, filing, etc.
• Excellent typing skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote and Outlook for meeting requests and calendaring; ability to adapt easily and to learn internal systems
• 3+ years' Executive Assistant experience in entertainment
• Experience supporting multiple executives in the fields of entertainment, advertising, or marketing ideal
• Ability to troubleshoot tech issues as they arise
• Overall working knowledge with SAP and Concur systems
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
The Disney General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company's streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
This position is with National Geographic Partners PAY SVC, which is part of a business we call ABC.
National Geographic Partners PAY SVC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjjm6e-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.