About the Role & Team
Disney Entertainment (DE) is one of the three major business segments of The Walt Disney Company, consisting of Disney's entertainment media and content businesses, including its motion picture film studios, Disney General Entertainment Content, streaming services, and overseas media businesses.
The Content Planning & Analysis (CP&A) function reports into the DE Finance organization. The CP&A team collaborates closely with stakeholders across Disney Entertainment (DE) segment finance teams, Director-to-Consumer strategy, data analytics, research, operations, marketing and programming teams.
The Executive Assistant will support the SVP, DE Content Planning & Analysis, and will be responsible for the administrative and executive support for this team and organization. Join us–apply today!
What You Will Do
The right candidate for this role will be resilient despite adversity, can complete a high volume of tasks with creative resourcefulness and little guidance, strong attention to detail, agility, the ability to exercise good judgment, and confidentiality.
We're looking for a dedicated team-player with an entrepreneurial spirit, who thrives upon the incomparable legacy of our company yet embraces unconventional thinking, and who is passionate about contributing to The Walt Disney Company's consumer experience through hard work and determination.
• Provide day-to-day administrative support
• Manage all worldwide travel arrangements and trip tracking/oversight (flight, hotel, car, meeting coordination) and all related expense management
• Coordinate/confirm all calendar matters, including internal and external meetings, establishing conference calls, and coordinating meetings over multiple time zones
• Provide additional administrative and office support such as setting up Zoom calls, booking conference rooms, answering incoming phone calls, detailing messages, distributing mail, filing, photocopying, scanning and tracking documents, data entry, word processing, and ordering supplies
• Assist with the creation of PowerPoint presentations (i.e. understand and translate information into the most concise format, etc.)
• Keep the call list up to date and roll calls (email when calls come in and keep record and remind)
• Interaction with various internal departments, other Administrative Assistants, external organizations and executive management globally
• Support basic office functions as required (i.e. maintain copy/supplies room, stock kitchen supplies, sort mail)
• Assist in coordination of analyst pool project staffing
Required Qualifications & Skills
• Polished, poised, senior-level executive assistant with a minimum of 5 years of experience supporting senior executives within large, corporate environments
• Ability to work with the highest degree of confidentiality – exercising discretion, judgment, and tact
• Expertly draft and transcribe correspondence (emails, memos, letters, reports)
• Excellent knowledge of personal computers and their software applications; Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to balance multiple projects/tasks at once while remaining positive, poised, calm, and low-key
• Highly meticulous, solution oriented, with utmost attention to detail, organized, flexible, approachable, and friendly but assertive
• Understand and intuitively anticipate needs and demands for this key executive role
• Attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills, especially under time constraints
• Type 50 WPM+ accurately
• Capable to work as a team member and meet constant deadlines
• Availability to work overtime without prior notice
• SAP experience a plus
The hiring range for this position in Burbank, CA is $73,390 - $98,450 per year based on a 40 hour work week. The amount of hours scheduled per week may vary based on business needs. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About Disney Entertainment:
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
This position is with Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & Intl, which is part of a business we call Disney Entertainment.
Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & Intl is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2e1n2-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.