Reservation Pricing and Strategy Lead
New York, NY
This role will collaborate cross-functionally with the entire Disney Streaming Service organization, as well as groups and stakeholders from business units across The Walt Disney Company, including Hulu. The Customer Service Manager will lead service initiatives to support the global rollout and support of Disney's Star product internationally. The successful candidate will bring experience in managing a customer service operation for a digital media brand and an entrepreneurial spirit to contribute to the global rollout of the Star streaming platform.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ROLLOUT
• Assist the GTM teams with the rollout of the Star product by establishing customer service operating principles, standards, and policies.
• Liaise with The Walt Disney Company teams across the globe to define in-market requirements and ensure best practices are implemented with a global mindset and local execution
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT
• Build effective working relationships with external contact center vendors as well as the full Disney Streaming Services Customer Experience team
• Partner with the various Walt Disney Company business units in the development of new Customer facing processes or services.
• Audit contact center agent interactions with customers, identifying opportunities for improvement, and developing and executing plans for improvement
• Research customer issues associated with billing, account management, entitlements, utilizing internal tools and other resources to identify solutions
• Help establish protocols and best practices for communicating with customers over voice, live chat, email, SMS, and social channels
• Help audit and troubleshoot product issues, providing escalations to product and engineering teams as necessary
• Assist in the creation of and execution of training for internal and external contact center agents and other trainers, as necessary
• Project management of initiatives including establishing project plan, tracking progress, and documenting milestones
• Implementation and documentation of business processes across multiple stakeholders
• Translate policies and key decisions to executive memos and process documentation to support a number of functions including customer service, legal, finance and marketing
• Other duties as assigned & as necessary to support a growing operation & product launch schedule
• At least 5 years of Customer Service Experience and leadership
• Vendor Management Experience
• Impeccable communication and organization
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to perform above expectations in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• A history of motivating both individuals and teams to achieve results
• Availability to work irregular hours including holidays, nights, and weekends
• Ability to create strong relationships at multiple levels, internally and externally
• Experience with a Subscription-based product or service
• Teamwork, especially as an expert at getting things done, all with a positive attitude
• Scrappiness and resourcefulness, no fear of getting your hands dirty, and an impulse to be the first to tackle a problem.
• Knowledge to anticipate a wide range of future needs and opportunities and facilitate development of complex solutions
• Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence a wide range of audiences
• Self-motivation, high-energy, tenacity
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.