Location: NYC (but remote until TBD)
Disney Streaming is a business unit within the Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) segment at The Walt Disney Company, which oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company's international operations and direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including Disney+, ESPN+, and the upcoming general entertainment Latin American offering Star+. Our core mission is to deliver the unparalleled storytelling created by our renowned content partners across The Walt Disney Company to global audiences by giving them the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
The Growth Marketing team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth for Disney Streaming. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel.
The Coordinator, Device Partner Paid Media will play a critical role in assisting and supporting the planning and execution of our over-the-top/connected TV (OTT/CTV) display paid media campaigns across our device partner platforms (Roku, Fire TV, Samsung, PlayStation, XBOX, etc.). The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to be at the forefront of a developing media channel and someone who can help spur innovation and better measurability with our device partners. This is a highly collaborative role which will work across the Disney & ESPN businesses, with our device partner marketing team, and with high profile external partners.
This is an entry level position.
• Responsible for supporting the global Device Partner Media team in our paid media campaigns with several major device partner platforms
• Help execute and traffic campaigns for Disney Streaming Services products (Disney+, ESPN+, and Star+)
• Ensure all campaigns are set up with proper attribution tracking to enable full campaign attribution and launch with flawless execution
• Maintain key planning and benchmark documents, assist with campaign billing, and gather launch confirmation details
• Ongoing campaign performance analysis, working with internal teams to report back on results driven from our investments and provide campaign summaries/learnings
• Optimization of campaigns to increase incremental number of new subscribers and increase share of contribution from these device partners to the overall business
• Report weekly on trends and granular insights by partner to internal stakeholders
• Collaborate with the partner marketing team to determine client solutions and improve consumer experience on connected TV platforms
• 0-1 years of digital media experience
• Performance/DTC marketing experience (i.e. optimizing towards lower-funnel objectives, like conversion, with KPI's like cost-per-acquisition or return on ad spend) is preferred, but not required
• Comfort with Excel and experience with digital reporting tools (such as Google Analytics, Adobe) preferred
• Understanding of paid digital streaming and subscription ecosystem is a plus
• Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent communicator, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Polished professional with excellent interpersonal communication skills
• College degree required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n239-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.