Full Time Job
Content Operations Manager, Streaming Services
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
How you will contribute to our magical experience? :
We are seeking a Content Operations Manager who will be part of the Disney Latin America Streaming Content Supply Chain team based in Buenos Aires.
You will be responsible for assisting content production teams funneling assets through our pipeline, tracking milestones for the end-to-end supply chain, and reporting on status throughout. The role will require strong collaboration with multiple teams across the company as well as being proactive, laser focus on details and unparalleled service attitude. No task is too small or too large for the content team.
The Content Operations Manager, Disney Streaming Services will be responsible for:
• Lead the gathering of the latest information to help build lifecycle plans for Originals, Acquisitions and Currents for Disney Streaming Services in Latin America.
• Follow up with cross-functional teams (Global Content Operations, Production, Content Marketing, and Studio Operations) on deadlines to ensure the project is moving through the pipeline in a timely manner.
• Risk analysis on milestone dates and collaborate on solutions with the different Project Managers.
• Update documentation including project plans, templates, and status reports.
What we need from you be part of this story:
• Possess +8 years of content coordination experience, in media companies or production houses are desirable.
• Experience with project management techniques.
• Ability to communicate in English effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Experience with data analysis desired.
• Ability to work independently and think strategically while navigating through complex matrix environments.
• Advanced level of English is a must.
• Advanced level of Portuguese is desirable.
• Knowledge of production and post-production workflows, video creation, formats and tools.
At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.