We are looking for an Ad Sales Operations Campaign Planner to join our office in Madrid. This role will require you to be onsite 4 days a week.
The Opportunity & Responsibilities
• Reception and request of purchase orders negotiated by the sales team to the ad sales agencies.
• Control of the campaign parameters and negotiated conditions.
• Creating and planning campaigns, the campaign planner will be responsible for effective campaign delivery.
• Daily relationship with the Agencies and advertisers for verification and approval of bookings, control of the targets and counteroffer bookings.
• Liaison with the Commercial Policy and Research responsible for traffic optimization.
• Work in Excel, Media Pro, Vision and SAP.
• Maintain departmental files of important documents and distribute vital information across the department.
• Coordinates with other team members all relevant information.
The Experience & Skills We Require From You:
• 1-2 years of previous equal-level job function.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• High level of pro-activity and ability to work under pressure.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Ability to manage own time and projects with skill and maturity.
• High standards of confidentiality.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel).
• Ad Sales Airtime systems.
• SAP experience is a plus.
• PowerPoint experience is a plus.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV in English.
This position is with TWDC Iberia S.L, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1481x-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.