Disney Streaming's Business Operations team is seeking an Administrative Assistant to the SVP, Viewer Experience, and the VP, Business Planning & Strategy. As an Administrative Assistant, you will support senior leaders with core administrative tasks (scheduling, travel, expenses, planning team events, etc.) as well as assist with preparing PowerPoint/Google Slides presentations, and any ad hoc requests. The right person for this role is highly organized, exhibits excellent judgment, is a self-starter, and has an ability to work with a high level of detail, while interfacing with a variety of creative clients and high-level executives (internally and externally). A high degree of confidentiality and discretion is expected in regard to all matters and documents. Candidates should be prepared to collaborate and multi-task to cover additional duties as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Manage calendars and schedule internal and external meetings
• Make travel arrangements and prepare itineraries and expense reports
• Attend meetings, take notes and track action items
• Assist in the preparation of documents necessary for meetings (e.g., PowerPoint/Google Slides presentations, informational one-sheets, basic research)
• Serve as a liaison between various departments at Disney Streaming and Disney
• Coordinate team and departmental events and outings
WHAT TO BRING
• At least 1 year of administrative assistance experience
• Proven skills at building and maintaining business relationships, multi-tasking, and being graceful under pressure
• A ''can-do'' attitude: nothing is too large or too small
• Unusually strong organizational skills, with a passion for details
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong technical proficiency in all Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) and familiarity with the Google Apps suite (Docs, Sheets, and Slides), as well as information systems
• Experience working at a streaming service or digital media company
• Experience supporting a Vice President or higher-level executive
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent level degree
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company's international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxymk1-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.