We are seeking an enthusiastic team member for the position of Product Manager at Disney+ in Amsterdam. You will collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design, marketing, data science, platform and media delivery teams to understand our subscribers, and find ways to get more of them!
What you'll do:
• Drive features and initiatives that promote more overall video viewing within Disney+.
• Your focus is on the art and science of product management, the process to make it effective, to make it efficient, reliable and mindful of Disney+, your team and our subscribers.
• Motivate your team to sprint towards shared goals in ways that create excitement and ownership.
• Think about the strategic business goals of Disney and you work to ensure your team's resources are being spent in ways that align with those goals.
• Identify, gather, and drive consensus among all required groups across the company when trying to accomplish larger goals. You resolve blockers in other teams to move forward.
• Directly execute initiatives toward engagement and retention related outcomes.
• Collaborate well and often with other Disney+ teammates in Amsterdam, New York and San Francisco and drive alignment and consensus toward mutual goals/outcomes. .
• At the same time be able to bring engineering conversations to high level management in order to find the best solution to each project.
• Around 1 - 2 years experience creating and building products and working with teams of software engineers, designers and other cross-functional teams, focused on outcome-based deliverables in the engagement area.
• Comfortable in a fast changing environment, with frequently changing demands, building and managing relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and circumstances.
• You are technical, can design, can interpret data, understand engagement nuances, and can propose high-yield bets to drive and exceed goals.
• You are an excellent communicator. Able to understand requirements from all parts of the business and translate them into actionable items to several engineering teams and partners.
• Bonus points if you have a Business Analyst or Data science background
This position is with The Capitals B.V., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkmwm-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.