The Partnerships and Integrated Marketing team is seeking a results-driven and collaborative individual for the position of Partnerships Coordinator to track relationships and the global pipeline for Disney+ partnerships.
This Coordinator will help prospect strategic external partners as well as work closely with internal teams throughout The Walt Disney Company to plan and execute partner operations. They also will be responsible for managing a global portfolio of opportunities to advance growth and engagement strategies through partner's unique and valuable marketing channels.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for innovation and the ability to effectively communicate and cultivate meaningful relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Oversee master schedule of partner communications and status
• Advance partner relationships through day-to-day communication and project management
• Analyze consumer, competitive, and industry trends in order to optimize category strategies
• Create tools, reports, and processes to effectively communicate initiative status
• Program management for priority initiatives in collaboration with teams across Disney's Direct-to-Consumer and International teams
• 3+ years of experience in partnership marketing, consulting or project management preferably for an entertainment company
• Experience in developing and growing partner relationships
• Excellent computer proficiency – Mac & Windows: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Proven experience:
• Project management
• Multi-tasking and leading several projects within a matrixed organization, managing numerous stakeholders
• Coordinating communication, meetings and partner status
• Bachelor's degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y8y7-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.