Full Time Job
Partnership Management and Business Development, Supervisor
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
How you will contribute to our magical experience? :
The Partnership management and business development will be responsible for supporting the Disney+ Business Development team with the development and delivery of LATAM-wide business strategies and initiatives working along with different stakeholders and strategic partners companies. This position will report to the Director of Business Development and partnerships directly.
The Disney+ Business Development team is responsible for strategic initiatives, identifying growth opportunities, as well as supporting the optimization of business performance in LATAM.
The Partnership Management and Business Development will be responsible for:
• Collaborate in the execution of the Partnerships & Business Development across Latam.
• Liaise with the territory account managers to help them in the execution of the partnership agreements.
• Partner with the other Disney+ functional areas supporting relevant business objectives.
• Create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients.
• Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
• Analysis of key market trends and competitors to provide insights for senior management to ensure effective decision making.
What we need from you be part of this story:
• Possess +5 years of experience in similar positions.
• Advanced level of English is a must.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to be able to produce accurate reports and to engage with group employees of different countries and of all levels
• Attuned to work effectively with financial and operational staff in business units and joint ventures around the world
• Strong analytics skills – ability to think in structured way (both conceptually and analytically) and to perform quantitative analysis
• Advanced knowledge in Power Point and Excel.
At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.