Content Operations - Associate Project Manager
The Director, Acquisitions and Licensing will be responsible overseeing the tracking, consolidating, and coordinating of Disney+ and Star acquisitions and licensing deals.
• Partners with regional executives and local business affairs and legal teams, as well as domestic leadership, legal, sales, and programming teams.
• Reconciles deal points, ensuring consistency across various deals and international territories.
• Advises internal stakeholders on contractual and business guidance to advance Disney+ priorities within the context of the broader TWDC.
• Tracks standard terms and deal structures that should be applied across deals globally and locally.
• Partners with business and legal colleagues to implement best practices and processes in connection with business needs.
• Creates and maintains various contractual analyses and summaries.
• Provides timely and thoughtful contractual advice on potential risks and challenges, and proposes practical, responsive solutions.
• Communicates effectively to all internal stakeholders.
• Summarizes and communicates complex contractual analyses in an efficient and effective manner to a variety of audiences.
• 6+ years of related work experience within legal, business affairs, or a related field
• Experience in contract and general corporate law
• In-depth understanding of licensing agreements, industry landscape, and current competitive trends
• Ability to determine detailed contractual ramifications of deal points
• Excellent management, organizational and communication skills
• Well versed in global content market, with an expertise in direct-to-consumer streaming platforms
• Proven attention to detail
• Effective and collaborative communicator, with an ability to lead through influence rather than by hierarchy
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.