Sr. Project Manager - Global Content Operations
Content Programming Associate Manager - Experimentation (Disney+)
The Walt Disney Company's Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) is a global business segment for The Walt Disney Company with the mission of providing entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits deliver.
Disney Streaming encompasses the team's leading the Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+, and Star+ streaming services within Disney's Media & Entertainment Distribution group. We sit at the intersection between entertainment, sports, and technology and seek to connect viewers with the stories they love, while driving the streaming industry forward with consumer-first innovation.
Disney+ Content Programming is responsible for ensuring the Disney+ and Star+ global frameworks drive audience engagement and discovery with local relevance. This Associate contributes to that by implementing optimization and experimentation plans globally.
• Develop, manage and publish experimentation merchandising in the service
• Manage programming content optimization testing needs, and testing implementation as needed.
• Manage and ensure a rigorous, thoughtful, and globally coordinated testing schedule
• Develop content programming and merchandising analysis and on-going dashboards as needed, in partnership with data teams
• Leverage market & service behavior data, audience research to drive data and analytics that determine effective programming strategies.
• Partner with programming data & insights to take action on findings.
• Track performance of merchandising areas of the service over time.
• Collaborate on regional and territorial editorial merchandising and promotion.
• Facilitate verbal and written communications between teams, and to the larger organization.
• Sustain existing projects or leading projects as assigned.
• Act as liaison or advocate with business partners as needed.
• 1+ years of experience using SQL
• 2+ years of experience with data exploration and data visualization tools like Tableau or Looker
• Hands-on experience in advanced data analysis
• 2+ years of experience in digital media, programming, analysis, including hands-on CMS, tools, and deep spreadsheet experience expected.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Understanding of TWDC and general entertainment content libraries, brands, franchises, and characters.
• Strong understanding of digital media platforms, including hands-on CMS publishing and management of web, app, streaming, and connected devices.
• Strategic, creative, and entrepreneurial mindset
• Superior organizational, prioritization, and time management skills; ability to execute against multiple, high-priority projects, with a keen attention to detail
• Must be open to thinking outside of traditional models
• Highly developed written and verbal communications skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
• Advanced data literacy.
• Strong emotional intelligence and collaborative spirit.
• Demonstrated ability to thrive working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
• 1+ year experience with TWDC brands, franchises, and content.
• General entertainment and international content experience a plus.
• Additional language and character set fluency (written) a plus.
• Bachelor's degree minimum.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jmpq-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.