Remote / Virtual
Discovery is excited to be recruiting the new role of Quality & Training Manager as part of the Customer Care department. The successful candidate will be supporting the Customer Success Resolution Manager in driving global best in class customer satisfaction. The role sits within our multi-brand Digital team, this is an International project and will include the opportunity to work on the Olympics - we have exclusive rights across Europe through 2024!
As this is a new position, the priority will be to build the blueprints for multi-lingual, multi-channel and multi-brand department
Expectation of this role:
• Build a new global Quality and Training team
• Create a balance scorecard to monitor global quality performance
• Take over ownership & process agreements from outsourced agency to internal department.
• Drive a companywide accreditation roll-out to test general knowledge across all sites (Quarterly)
• Create proactive training content targeted at address areas of under performance
• Work with various internal and external stakeholders
• Develop content that the trainer can easily deliver
• Maintain and increase all internal knowledge bases
• Organise and participate in weekly Quality audits
• Responsible for CSAT scores
• Generate and present regular reporting
• Run remote calibration sessions
• Complete agent ticket reviews
• Recruit and manage a small team of QA and training specialists
• Develop relationships with external vendors
Q&T Manager will be responsible for Customer Satisfaction, brand identity consistency, growth and development of our international teams.
• Minimum 5-year experience in Customer service and 3 years in a manager position, ideally in a digital environment
• Previous experience with call centres
• Ability to see things from a ''bird eye view''
• Experience in International and digital environment
• Fluent in English – any additional language desired
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
• Ability to address areas of underperformance with a structured plan
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Knowledgeable on CRM systems – Zendesk ideally
• Experience in creating customer facing articles/FAQ's with extreme attention to detail
• Excited and motivated by change, multi-tasking and fast paced environment
• Confident of your own beliefs and expertise, and prepared to be heard in a way that positively influences others and drives improved performance Strong communication skills
• Confident with Excel, PowerPoint and GSuite
• Available for regular travelling
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.