Sr. Tech Recruiter
San Francisco, CA
It takes an army of incredibly talented, passionate and creative individuals to make this amazing content and the tech that distributes it and that's where we come in! Discovery's Talent Acquisition team recruits the best talent the industry has to offer. We pride ourselves on hiring Recruiters who are absolute experts at what they do. Passionate, with a keen eye for talent, expert relationships managers who are well networked and up to date on industry innovations. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
As a Tech Recruiter on our DTC team, you'll have one of the most exciting recruitment roles in the industry! You will execute effective recruiting strategies through advanced relationship management, drive processes and utilize key market insights to influence and lead search strategy. You will act as a talent advisor and thought partner to our business partners, and offer a great experience to candidates and hiring managers.
• Effectively partner with hiring leaders to plan and execute innovative search strategies to hire for technical positions across Discovery's Direct to Consumer business
• Effectively partner with sourcing team to ensure innovative research & sourcing methods are in place to hire for niche technical roles
• Own and drive the full life cycle recruitment process including position kickoff, technical evaluation, final interview loop, debrief and offer negotiation
• Manage agency/vendor relationships
• Maintain data, workflow and process integrity
• Utilize key market insights to o influence important decisions regarding the direction of the search strategy
• 2+ years of relevant technical full life cycle recruiting experience required.
• Experience conducting talent related research or talent sourcing with either a corporate setting, through an agency or with a research firm.
• Proven ability to utilize innovative sourcing methods to attract and engage with a diverse pool of niche technical talent
• Proven ability to discover, organize and present relevant market data to plan sourcing strategies and influence key decisions
• Proven ability to drive process and use a solutions driven approach to the work
• Proven ability to effectively manage relationships across all levels of the organization
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke41q-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.