This position offers a great opportunity for a highly organised, proactive, enthusiastic and experienced coordinator with a keen interest in sports broadcast media.
This pivotal role supports the LTH operations and engineering teams with admin, project coordination and support, metrics and reporting, document management and contractor coordination. These teams include Production Operations, Broadcast Graphics, Engineering, Playout, MCR, MAM, Ingest and Media Services.
The role also encompasses managing and maintaining operations and business continuity documentation, supporting the department heads with diary management, travel and expenses where required.
• Manage and maintain detailed reporting uniform across all teams outlining volumes, throughput, reliability and performance.
• Actively own and manage the London Technology Hub Technical Facilities Documentation Archive working with the LTH teams to ensure all documentation is kept up to date.
• Assist in the department's execution and implementation of new business plans, launches and initiatives.
• Track workflow and system changes
• Coordinating the planned technical works within the facility. Providing admin support with Notification of Works - issuing documents and managing approvals
• Raising of IT tickets for user accounts, admin accounts, system access, service accounts, Firewall requests, advising team of known issues and tickets for day to day issues and escalating critical tickets through to resolution
• Liaison between third party suppliers and facilities – site access for teams, vendors, deliveries.
• Managing third party contractors including site and system access for teams, vendors, deliveries.
• Collate costs, resource and personnel requirements for the department for input into the business planning process
• Managing training bookings and schedules
• Liaising with Facilities, IT, Catering and other support departments on behalf of the LTH to ensure the smooth running of the facility
• Raising POs and checking invoices for payment
• Assisting department heads with travel, diaries and expenses as required
• Working within the teams (Playout, Support Engineering, MCR, Production Operations Ingest/QC, Broadcast Graphics and Media Asset Management), giving additional coordination and practical support.
• Assisting with diary management, arranging meetings, presentations, room bookings and video conferences where required
• Keeping org charts and department presentations up to date
• Onboarding new starters, managing IT and security requests and assisting with equipment requests for new starters
• Taking meeting minutes when requested
• Basic budget estimates (travel/hospitality)
• Other duties as required
• I.T. skills: excellent Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills essential
• Excellent organisation/administrative skills
• Prior PA/office manager experience essential
• Diligent, accurate, methodical with a good eye for detail
• Independent, proactive self-starter who can work unsupervised
• Remains calm under pressure.
• Excellent people and interpersonal skills, good team player.
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to different demands.
• High levels of initiative, motivation and time management.
• Experience in dealing with senior executive personnel.
• Discretion, professional and personable attitude at all levels.
• To be adaptable, committed and commercially aware.
• Able to cope with a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
• Experience working in the broadcast industry is an advantage.
• Ability to gain consensus, communicate policy, build relationships and create systems for managing data needed to perform above responsibilities in a timely, effective and cost-efficient manner;