Discovery is a global leader in the media sector, serving passionate fans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains. Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year across deeply loved content genres.
The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business over the next years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared for that what's to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. Join us to be part of the adventure. Discovery inspires people to be the best they can.
Currently in Poland we are looking for passionate people with various backgrounds to join our team in the fields of FP&A Centre of Excellence, Global Business Services, HR Services and Media Business.
Discovery has undertaken a major initiative to transform our People & Culture function through the end to end design and implementation of a future state solution including the development of new shared Global Services, and implementation of technologies including SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow that will deliver a digitally enabled People & Culture function and workplace.
In this position you will be responsible for delivery of benefits administration processes and programs and resolve employee quires to provide an exceptional employee experience at all times. You will be an experienced benefits professional who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and challenging international environment.
• Partner closely with the Total Rewards COE, to ensure successful delivery of employee benefits programs
• Provide administrative support across a range of benefits programs and processes
• Respond to employee queries relating to benefits policies and procedures in accordance with knowledge articles and other sources
• Act as an Administrator of our Benefits technologies, and educate employees on how to perform self-service transactions
• Create reports and provide information on employee benefits as requested, primary to third party vendors
• Manage relations with internal stakeholders and third party vendors
• Provide analysis and insights in support of the delivery of other Total Rewards activities such as the annual bonus and salary review process
• Obtain and collate market data and research for similar programmes in the market
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities across benefits processes
• Previous experience in an international work environment (preferably SSC/BPO structures)
• Experience in HR/Benefits Administration is a strong advantage
• Excellent numerical skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of applicable laws and statutory requirements is a plus
• Experience working with ServiceNow, SuccessFactors, Benify and other enabling technologies is a plus
• Motivated self-starter with pro-active approach to work who seeks information, challenges norms and drives efficiency
• Proven ability to communicate professionally, clearly and effectively to target audiences
• Proven ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines on multiple projects or tasks concurrently
• Comfortable working with a global consumer base and different cultures
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.