Magnolia Network is a collaboration between Chip and Joanna Gaines and Discovery, Inc. At Magnolia Network, we believe in telling life's stories authentically and empowering viewers to move past their comfort zones and try new things.
Discovery is looking for a talented Social Media Coordinator for Magnolia Network, a joint venture partnership between Discovery, Inc. and Chip and Joanna Gaines. As the Social Media Coordinator you will assist in the execution of consumer-facing marketing programs across all social media channels. As part of the social media team, you will launch customer-centric social marketing experiences that extend the network brand, drive social engagement, increase viewership of Magnolia content, and grow the subscriber base of Magnolia Network.
• Assist the social media team in the day-to-day execution of social media marketing initiatives across all social channels.
• Contribute to the social media publishing calendar
• Partner with peers at other Discovery networks to share resources
• Coordinate with counterparts within other internal groups to ensure timely delivery of Magnolia Network assets.
• Assist in the collection of data and create reports required to optimize social media performance using a variety of internal and external tools
• Assist the marketing team in executing paid social campaigns to promote Magnolia Network content.
• Continuously identify and evaluate key digital marketplace trends to inform marketing strategies.
• 3+ years' experience in a social media position
• Prior experience in audience development, social media marketing, entertainment/media/television marketing, or community management preferred
• Strong understanding of digital and social media trends, platforms, and marketing strategies
• A keen analytic leaning but also possesses a creative flare.
• Ability to multi-task while prioritizing workloads.
• Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
• Meticulous attention to detail & strong organization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Bachelors in Marketing or related field preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6pw3q-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.