Sr. People & Culture Partner - Digital
New York, NY
It takes an army of incredibly talented, passionate and creative individuals to make this amazing content and the tech that distributes it and that's where we come in! Discovery's Talent Acquisition team recruits the best talent the industry has to offer. We pride ourselves on hiring Recruiters and Leaders who are absolute experts at what they do. Passionate, with a keen eye for talent, expert relationships managers who are well networked and up to date on industry innovations. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Senior Recruiting Managers main accountability is the team and resource management of recruiters, sourcers and coordinators supporting their business unit, functional area and/or region. Additionally Senior Recruiting Managers support data and analytics, process improvement efforts and strategic planning working directly with hiring managers and business leaders.
• Managing and nurturing Hiring Manager and Leadership relationships
• Understanding the intrinsic needs of the business unit(s) they support
• Understanding the Products and Platforms they support
• Managing agency / vendor relationships
• Managing escalations of offer negotiations and closings
• Managing workload distribution for all recruiters, sourcers and coordinators
• Maintaining data integrity, user workflow standards
• Consistent reporting and analysis of all hiring activities
• Partnering with P&C Partners and business leaders as local/regional POC
• Partnering with Recruiting Operations and Project Management to implement process improvements
• Managing recruiting of internal staff and maintaining staffing levels
• Providing career management and mentorship to all staff under supervision
• 8+ years of relevant technical leadership of recruiting processes and controls required.
• Proven servant leadership experience and mindset - leading teams across multiple functional areas of TA - sourcing, operations, and recruiting.
• Proven ability to discover, organize and present relevant market data to plan sourcing strategies and influence key decisions
• Proven ability to drive process and use a solutions driven approach to the work
• Proven ability to effectively manage relationships across all levels of the organization
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxnp8o-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.