Knowledge Management & Servicenow Coordinator
This new role will be responsible for supporting in delivery of initiatives that will enhance and optimize the current solution and drive a continuous improvement agenda, through identification of opportunities for improvement and the delivery of changes to P&C stakeholders and the business
• Support build of change plans relating to implementation of new or on-going P&C projects and initiatives.
• Manage delivery and execution of change plans (communications, training, adoption activities) for projects, initiatives, regular system changes or campaigns in line with the P&C calendar, to ensure effective communication and training to end-users
• Support identification of new projects or initiatives that will enhance the employee experience and drive operational efficiencies
• Build and develop relationships with key P&C stakeholders to gather insights and operational improvements.
• Maintain training and communication tools/artefacts (training materials, Portal interactive maps etc) through regular updates; develop new tools/artefacts as the P&C solution or needs evolve.
• Lead development/enhancement of training materials and periodic communications to support appropriate information cascade for new changes or improvements
• Support in undertaking UAT of any key changes impacting the employee experience and providing relevant feedback to design and build teams.
• Operational focus, process orientated with background in supporting HR operations or HR teams
• Understanding of global HR processes and service centre/service delivery
• Experience in working on a change or transformation project
• Excellent analytical skills, to support defining continuous improvement opportunities
• Project Management skills and qualification such as Prince2, PMP, Agile or other desirable
• A track record of building, maintaining and managing strong relationships and stakeholder groups
• Highly motivated and self-starter, with high level of energy and pro-active approach to work
• Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and effectively to target audiences
• Ability to drive business outcomes using informed recommendations, whilst able to manage conflicts and differences in opinions
• Proactive in seeking information, challenging norms and driving efficiency
• Right to work in USA
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vxyx-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.