Senior Data Security Analyst
Discovery is a global leader in the media sector, serving passionate fans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains. Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year across deeply loved content genres.
The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business over the next years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared for that what's to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. Join us to be part of the adventure. Discovery inspires people to be the best they can.
Currently in Poland we are looking for passionate people with various backgrounds to join our team in the fields of FP&A Centre of Excellence, Global Business Services, HR Services and Media Business.
The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business over the next years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared for that what’s to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. Join us to be part of the adventure. Discovery inspires people to be the best they can.
Discovery has undertaken a major initiative to transform our People & Culture function through the end to end design and implementation of a future state solution including the development of new shared Global Services, and implementation of technologies including SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow that will deliver a digitally enabled People & Culture function and workplace.
People Technology is a fundamental enabler to how we deliver an outstanding experience to our Discovery workers across the globe. As the SAP SuccessFactors Senior Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team who will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and optimisation of the SAP SuccessFactors modules. You will play a pivotal role in managing the release management process, working closely with the VP of People Technology to ensure the seamless release of new functionality to the workforce.
We are looking for a passionate and technically savvy professional who has previous SAP SuccessFactors experience across a number of modules, experience managing a global team, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced international and dynamic environment.
• Lead a team of Product Managers and Business Analysts to manage the ongoing configuration / updates to multiple SuccessFactors modules
• Managing vendor relationships with SuccessFactors, ensuring we proactively share our feedback on product enhancements and having visibility of release roadmaps
• Develop relationships with our Global Technology & Operations function to ensure an integrated release management process with other People Technology platforms (i.e. ServiceNow)
• Engage with broader People Technology function to implement system enhancements, resolve system issues, manage integrations and perform system testing when required
• Ongoing support and training of end users to ensure effective utilization of all SAP SuccessFactors modules
• Upskilling team of SuccessFactors analysts and driving a learning and engaging working environment
• Gather insights from internal service reports and the external market to identify continuous improvement opportunities for SuccessFactors
• +5 years of experience working with SAP SuccessFactors (preferably certified) across multiple modules (i.e. Employee Central, PMGM, Recruitment, Learning)
• Strong stakeholder management skills and previous experience leading a team (5+ direct reports). Demonstrable experience managing relationships with third party vendors
• Strong technical knowledge of and previous experience implementing / maintaining SAP SuccessFactors modules
• Experience implementation SuccessFactors as part of an integrated technology stack with ServiceNow
• Preferred experience working with Qualtrics / Advanced reporting
• Ability to identify and work with other People & Culture teams to drive continuous improvement initiatives across SuccessFactors
• Highly motivated and self-starter, with high level of energy and pro-active approach to work. Must have excellent attention to detail
• Proactive in gathering key information, challenging processes and driving efficiency
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.