- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Position Title: Sales Researcher
Division: Discovery Networks Denmark
Department: Ad Sales
Reports to: Director - Revenue Management
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
• The Sales Researcher will support and work in close collaboration with the local Ad Sales Team by providing strong sales and marketing arguments helping the Ad Sales Team to achieve their goals, as well as and participate in external meetings.
• Furthermore the Sales Researcher will be a part of the Revenue Management Team with focus on key aspects as inventory and yield management optimization
• The Sales Researcher will work in a time of digital transformation with high focus on insights and research in Discovery Nordics.
• Preferably strong understanding of the Danish TV market, especially Ad Sales market.
• Ability to manage workload through business based prioritisation, and delivery of concise and relevant work to internal and external clients(agencies and clients)
• Ability to work independently with good self-judgement
• Collaborative mindset: ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Customer focussed and ability to demonstrate diplomacy, tact and integrityPassion for TV, media, factual and lifestyle entertainment programmes and eventual sport.
• Strong skills in google apps (Sheets and Slides)
• Working knowledge of further relevant data analysis systems (AdvantEdge, Adobe Analytics)
• 1 to 2 years work experience in a related field
• University degree (e.g. CBS) preferable, with fluency in English
• Working closely with the Ad Sales Team, helping them build strong presentations based on relevant research.
• Working with Nordic Research Team to develop new and innovative Ad Sales Research methods.
• Building and maintaining ad sales related reports for use in both Ad Sales and for Revenue Management.
• Maintain effective and appropriate reporting systems.
• Secure that our reports support the Ad Sales Strategy.
• Supporting the Ad Sales Team in the estimation process around big events (Eg. Sports rights or local productions).
• Estimation and evaluation of campaigns.
• Provide proactively with relevant performance data and market insights in terms of linear TV and VOD (Video on Demand).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7pe2-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.