Ad Sales Senior FP&A Analyst
About the role
The Sales Applications Analyst is responsible for the planning and execution throughout the lifecycle of one or more software solutions within the business domain. This includes creating and prioritizing product and business requirements and working closely with business and technology teams to ensure business stakeholder and end user satisfaction goals are met. He or she will create and develop requirements and concepts for product enhancements in support of business and technology needs. This position provides a wide variety of services to our business users including business analysis and quality assurance, in support of strategic and tactical planning of systems features / functionality as well as day to day business operations.
The role also entails Project Management for software releases and managing of SOX processes and documentation.
We are open for candidates either based in Warsaw and Krakow.
• Serve as primary contact to the business for the support and development of software solutions provided by Techedge.
• Manage business and functional requirements for one or more business solutions related to 3rd party rep integrations.
• Deliver support to end users in the organization about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives. This includes troubleshooting systems and software for internal customers, such as operations, development, and business units.
• Manage relationships with multiple business organizations, global technology groups and 3rd party software vendors including: facilitating requirement and design workshops, reviewing designs, test plans and test cases; reviewing vendor deliverables and schedules; managing quality or delivery issues with the vendor; coordinating end user testing and sign-off for in-house and vendor deliverables.
• Prioritize enhancement requests with other change requests to improve system reliability and performance and reduce maintenance.
• Ensure compliance with Discovery's Software Development Lifecycle documentation and mandated compliance requirements for all application changes
• Assist in the design, delivery, and improvement of in-house training programs and related courseware.
• Participate in assessment and feasibility studies of available technologies and recommend solutions
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent degree/work experience
• Experience supporting technology solutions in a Media industry organization
• Minimum of 3 years' experience with mid to large-scale software development projects – understanding all phases of systems development
• Strong prioritization and organization skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills; excellent listening skills, ability to interface with business customers at all levels of the organization
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent people skills – negotiation, conflict resolution, providing direction and focus
• Ability to work on multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision and to ensure that overall priorities are being met
• Proven ability to successfully operate within, and contribute to, a high growth, entrepreneurial, fast paced business and matrix environment.
• Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
• Must have the legal right to work in the EU
• Experience in Air-Time Sales and Research business areas and respective applications preferred
• Formal Business Analysis Training desirable
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.