Programmatic Partnership Manager
New York, NY
1. Develop new business and grow existing business at agency and client direct level with a focus on pricing, share to ensure inventory across our network portfolio are optimized.
2. Establish and maintain lasting relationships with agencies, direct accounts and clients.
3. Provide regular updates on network performance, audience delivery and programming to drive additional spending.
4. Partner with Sales Planners/Assistants to prioritize accounts, resolve discrepancies and provide regular updates to clients and/or agencies.
5. Cultivate a strong understanding of the direct response category and competitive landscape.
6. Partner with the Ad Sales leadership team to manage and maximize inventory across assigned networks.
7. Participates in special projects as assigned.
* Minimum of 1.5 years of direct response experience either selling direct response advertising or working in a Sales Planner direct response function. Bachelor?s degree in a related field.
* Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint required. Exposure to Broadway, Ideal or related Ad Sales system required.
* Detail-oriented individual that meets deadlines on a regular basis.
* Highly motivated and driven by Consistent achievement of established goals.
* Collaborates with others on team projects.
* Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong organizational skills.
* Strong organizational skills with ability to act independently and responsibly.
* Capacity to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be able to work collaboratively with team members.
* Must have the legal right to work
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7mmj-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.