The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business over the next years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared for that what's to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. Join us to be part of the adventure. Discovery inspires people to be the best they can.
Discovery has undertaken a major initiative to transform our People & Culture function through the end to end design and implementation of a future state solution including the development of new shared Global Services, and implementation of technologies including SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow that will deliver a digitally enabled People & Culture function and workplace.
People Technology is a fundamental enabler to how we deliver an outstanding experience to our Discovery workers across the globe. As the Product Manager – Recruitment, Onboarding & Flexible Workforce, you will be responsible for the Product Roadmap as well as ongoing maintenance and optimisation of SAP SuccessFactors, and third party tools such as iCIMS (Applicant Tracking System) and SAP Fieldglass. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the release management process, working closely with the other Product Managers as well as Senior SuccessFactors Platform Manager to ensure the seamless release of new functionality to the workforce.
We are looking for a passionate and technically savvy professional who has previous SAP SuccessFactors Recruitment and Onboarding experience or experience with supporting large or complex HR systems. You will preferably have worked in global virtual teams and is comfortable working in a fast-paced international and dynamic environment.
• Manage and act as product owner for the systems relating to Recruitment, Onboarding and Flexible Workforce.
• Gather and advise on business requirements related to Recruitment, Onboarding and Flexible Workforce processes
• Work with the Senior Product Group Manager to build and innovate the Product Roadmap for Recruitment, Onboarding and Flexible Workforce
• Stay current with new technologies to provide creative solutions to business needs
• Manage workbooks with current configurations and system changes, ensuring that they are kept up to date.
• Gather insights from internal service reports and the external market to identify continuous improvement opportunities for our systems.
• Manage vendor relationships with SuccessFactors and SAP Fieldglass, ensuring we proactively share our feedback on product enhancements and have visibility of release roadmaps
• Be responsible for the Testing strategy, test scripts and release testing for the Recruiting, Onboarding and Flexible Workforce workstream.
• Work with the senior leadership team on governance, security and data management.
• Engage with broader People Technology function to implement system enhancements, resolve system issues, manage integrations and perform system testing when required
• Ongoing support and training of end users to ensure effective utilization of all SAP SuccessFactors modules
• Upskilling analysts within the team, including any direct reports and driving a supportive and engaging working environment
• 3-5 years of experience working with SAP SuccessFactors (preferably certified) across multiple modules (i.e. Recruiting, Onboarding and Employee Central)
• Strong technical knowledge of and previous experience managing and implementing SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding modules as well as third party platforms such as iCIMS (Applicant Tracking System) and SAP Fieldglass.
• Experience managing and implementing systems as part of an integrated technology stack with cross-department collaboration.
• Experience managing multiple products across a complex landscape
• Ability to translate often complex business requirements into technical requirements.
• Ability to collaborate with other teams to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
• Previous experience managing and leading a team.
• Ability to gather key information, challenge processes and drive efficiency and innovation.
• Must have the ability to prioritize and adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic workplace.
• Preferred experience or understanding of integrations.
• Preferred experience of working with service desk/ ticketing tools, such as ServiceNow.
• Preferred experience working with Qualtrics / Advanced reporting.
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
• Highly motivated self-starter with a proactive approach to work.
• Must have excellent attention to detail.
• May on occasion be required to work across different time zones.
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy74kq-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.