The Post Production Manager will be responsible for managing scheduling aspects of The DCAP team's post flow. Including but not limited to supporting FNK, D Plus as well as the entire post production workload across the entire department. Responsibilities include scheduling and tracking edit, audio, animation and color sessions, organizing production calendars, and liaising with Knoxville, New York, Los Angeles and Silver Spring producers, as well as live action field teams on footage and asset delivery and finishing. The Post Production Manager will work on a variety of projects and thus must have an understanding of a various workflows and formats for both digital and standard cable delivery. In this role he or she will be the post production hub that assists with all post production requests.
• Maintain master edit and mix schedule for DCAP production team
• Manage schedule and workload for all editors, staff, and mixers
• Schedule and manage all final finishing for DCAP projects, including audio mix, and color correction
• Liaise with media and commercial operations in delivery process
• Deliver and track finished linear and digital assets.
• Track DCAP post costs and billing (for reclasses and cost reporting)
• Assist in managing tasks for Post Production Coordinator
• Enter footage duplication and digitizing orders
• Liaise with LA design arm as well as outside vendors in NY, LA and global DCL partners and divisions
• Shepherding high volume of secondary events from creation to delivery including managing the database, metadata creation and entry, scheduling as well as tracking statuses.
• At least 5-10 years of production coordination and post production support
• Knowledge and understanding of post production specs as well as standard best practices in current post production environments
• Must be a team player
• In depth knowledge of film/video design, animation, editorial, post production and live action
• Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment and able to work on multiple projects, in various stages of post simultaneously
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Integrity, strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must
• Clear written and verbal communication skills
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8vz0-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.