Specialist - Digital Scheduling
São Paulo, Brazil
1. Find creative solutions that meets the briefing of agencies and clients.
2. Support the ad sales team to understand the client needs and offer the best strategy using Discovery's media solutions, platforms and projects;
3. Develop customized commercial projects for some categories of clients and generic plans with programming, events and licensing opportunities;
4. Run reports on research tools to analyze and define the types of media that can reach the target.
5. Knowledge of Media on/off and social (concepts and proposals).
* Candidates should have 3+ years-related experience, preferably in a television environment.
* College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
* Strong analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
* English a must.
* Excellent computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint and G-suite are a must.
* Should be self-motivated and able to handle a multitude of projects simultaneously.
* Candidates must be team oriented and committed to providing an extraordinary level of service to clients.
* Knowledge of Media Tools
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re81k7-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.