Discovery NZ has an extensive portfolio of premium brands across television and digital platforms. Our cross-platform capability offers our audiences integrated opportunities that are unique and designed to deliver.
Based in Auckland, this full time position involves shift work and requires someone who has enthusiasm and places an emphasis on quality and customer service.
The purpose of this role is to assist and support the Media Logistics Senior Supervisor with ensuring the delivery of media assets to and from the DNAP region with minimal technical issues.
• Assisting the day to day operation of the Media Logistics Area
• Track and liaise with the International Media Logistics Team, local content vendors and production companies regularly on the delivery status of missing assets.
• Create content version records in IBMS
• Monitor delivery timelines closely and manage possible late deliverables due to Ad-sales commitment.
• Keep Media Operations, Creative Services and Programming informed of missing assets and any possible late deliverables on a weekly basis.
• To keep Able, our captions provider updated on the inbound assets status as well as outbound of reference materials.
• Assist the handling of technical issues brought up by Media Operations and Able.
• The Employee shall ensure they are familiar with the Employer's policies and procedures, and any modifications to those policies and procedures that may be introduced from time to time.
• Carry out your work safely and without endangering or causing harm to yourself, fellow staff members, contractors, customers, visitors, or the general public.
• Other duties as required.
• The Company may, after fair and reasonable consultation, change your duties, from time to time, for commercial reasons but not so as to substantially change the nature of the position.
• NCEA Level 2
• Computer literacy
• Attention to detail
• Ability to communicate well and multi-task
• Excellent Customer service and quality control
• Strongly committed to creating an environment where all employees are included, are treated with dignity and respect and are in a position to contribute to our future success.
• Experience managing multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to work unsupervised
Note - previous media library experience is desirable but not essential.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rox5j2-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.