Brand Content Producer
The International C&B team at Discovery are responsible for the design and management of Compensation & Benefit plans and programmes for nearly 6,000 employees in 33 countries. Our goal is to drive engagement and position Discovery as a destination employer by supporting the attraction and retention of Talent, through a competitive reward offering that supports the welfare and wellbeing of employees.
Working as part of Discovery's Total Rewards team, the C&B Manager will be responsible for providing Compensation & Benefits support to People & Culture (P&C) and the Business performing activities associated with the design, delivery, implementation and administration of Reward programmes in support of the business strategies for France.
France C&B Lead
• Expert for France managing and implementing C&B initiatives supporting 550 employees.
• Build strong relationships as proactive partner for People & Culture and business leadership in France.
• Challenge and influence traditional view of reward, creative and forward thinking.
• Ensure an offering which helps put Discovery as an Employer of Choice, supporting and promoting inclusivity.
• Develop a network with entertainment/media industry contacts.
• Educate teams on global compensation principles and guidelines; encourage P&C self-sufficiency.
• Manage salary ranges, sales plans, and global comp plans for France.
• Partner with global comp team on management of equity plan for France.
• Own and manage the profit sharing plans for France.
• Ensure fairness in pay and decision making. Complete analysis and highlight improvements.
• Complete exec benchmarking and competitive analysis.
• Manage relationships with local benefit brokers, oversee benefit renewal and management of the onsite medical centre and nurse.
• Complete regular benefit market reviews to ensure our offering is compliant, market competitive and cost effective.
• Drive employee engagement across benefits & wellbeing in English and French.
• Manage the benefits portal and app for France, acting as escalation for complex employee benefit queries and exceptions.
• Work closely with P&C and legal to ensure C&B compliance with French law.
• Present updates to our works council, ensuring information is clear and informative.
• Complete regulatory reporting, including gender pay and equity analysis, and prepare analysis/recommendations as required for Union/Works Council negotiations.
• Fluent in English and French.
• Experience of compensation & benefits management for France, including the design and implementation of new plans and management of existing plans.
• Experience in working with union / works council.
• Detailed understanding of market practice in France.
• Proven track record effectively delivering projects using sound project management techniques.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to design processes and operating practices that minimise risk and drive efficiency.
• Ability to build robust relationships with stakeholders with the ability to effectively influence others and manage conflict.
• Pro-active approach to identifying new C&B projects and initiatives to implement the strategy and goals of the team.
• Strong communication skills that engage.
• Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks concurrently, prioritising and delegating effectively.
• A global mindset that fosters creativity within the team.
The 'Mission Handicap' works along with the Occupational Health Department to ensure inclusion for employees with disabilities throughout their work-life journey. We are able to make workstations or workplace environments adjustments to meet our employees' needs so that they can reach their full potential.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4j21v-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.