The Knowledge Management team is part of People & Culture Operations Department, where the Knowledge Management & SNOW Analyst will work to ensure that People & Culture focused content is maintained and continuously improved providing relevant and timely information to employees and managers. They may also occasionally support other activities related to administration and maintenance of People Portal.
• Maintaining content available to employees on the ServiceNow People and Culture Portal: resolving standard upload/update requests; supporting mass content update/upload projects;
• Supporting collection, editing and categorising and of new content added to People Portal;
• Making sure that published content is in line with People and Culture knowledge strategy and meets relevant quality editorial standards;
• Supporting maintenance & creation of Knowledge Management & Case Management process documentation & internal team documentation (content inventory, upload trackers etc.)
• Supporting regular Knowledge Management Analyst & SNOW Analyst with regular reporting activities.
Essential knowledge, skills, abilities, and attributes that you must have to successfully perform the responsibilities of the role:
• Minimum one-year experience in Human Resources environment
• Working knowledge of ServiceNow (Knowledge Management & Case Management) highly desirable
• Previous experience in knowledge management processes desirable
• Excellent attention to detail to support review of content and assurance of documentation
• Awareness of text editing standards desired, able to improve editorial quality and readability of text
• Ability to handle repetitive tasks
• Experience in working on a complex ever-changing environment is desirable
• Highly motivated and self-starter, with high level of energy and pro-active approach to work
• Proactive in seeking information and driving efficiency
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zo60-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.